Subject: [Leica] Which one you prefer?- My answer
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Mar 2 15:45:41 2006

At 05:02 PM 3/2/2006, you wrote:
>Anyway, when you have two pictures to decide which one is better, I think
>that very probably neither of both is really good, because if you have some
>really good on the hands you can easily decide.
>
>Gracias and Saludos desde Barcelona
>Luis

Or both are very good and it's too hard to decide ;-)  From a woman's
perspective, I prefer the horizontal because it is more tender.  The
boy's hand against her face is very gentle and loving.  I don't think
it's cold, but then I'm just a woman.  What do I know!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Which one you prefer?- My answer)