Subject: [Leica] Which one you prefer?
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Thu Mar 2 07:46:10 2006

Luis,

I think that you ought to tell us if they were posed... if not then it's
just
one of those shots that you take, and accept that you have little or no
control
over. If it was unposed then you have a photograph of the couple being
themselves and, cold or warm, icy or mannequin, it actually captures them at
that moment and therein is a story.

In anycase the "Baiser a l'Hotel de Ville" was posed so we can't draw many
conclusions from it.

Peter Dzwig

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Which one you prefer?)