Subject: [Leica] Re: Slide Film
From: wvl at comcast.net (Bill Lawlor)
Date: Wed Mar 1 20:13:15 2006

I still shoot only E-6 film. With Leitz lenses and ISO 100 film 16X24 is
easy, bigger is no problem. I shoot for 16X24 minimum printed with Laserjet
on Fuji Crystal Archive paper. At that size the difference between slide and
negative films is obvious. Someday I'll have to go digital but now the size,
weight, and complications fo digital are no contest. Besides, I like the
look of film.
Bill Lawlor

Replies: Reply from rdcb37 at dodo.com.au (Rick Dykstra) ([Leica] Re: Slide Film)