Subject: [Leica] Jupiter 8 Russian Lens Comments
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed Mar 1 19:13:00 2006

I have several very nice Jupiters, and Fedka is a good guy to work with.
Honest and cooperative.

If you want a really retro look, get an Industar 50. The build quality seems
fine, but wide open they are flattering portrait cameras (soft!!). Perfect
for taking stock photos for feminine hygiene ads in magazines.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com