Subject: [Leica] Lee England's PAW
From: Engl6914 at cableone.net (Lee England)
Date: Wed Mar 1 05:26:13 2006

Dick Taylor wrote:
> Lee - Nice photo - and I wouldn't crop a thing.  I like the sense of
> place of the photo as is and the variety of expressions on the faces
> of the women.
>
>> My PAW for the week--Didier Bertin's fruit de mer stand at the Saturday
>> market in Monpazier, France.  All comments are learned from.
>>
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album375
>>
>> Lee England
>> Natchez, Mississippi  USA

> --
> Regards,
>
> Dick

Dick,
Thanks for the comment.  Someone else had commented the photo should be
cropped right and left, and I just couldn't see where.  The various womens'
facial expressions make the shot, and Didier leaning in from the right is
needed for context.  I thought it was one of my tighter shots, done quite
obviously before my lunchtime wine.
And I forgot to add:  Leica M2, 50mm DR Summicron, Ilford HP5 Plus in HC110
on Forte Elegance paper.

Lee England
Natchez, Mississippi USA