Subject: [Leica] Big screen LCD monitor advice please !
From: summarex at hotmail.com (Javier Perez)
Date: Tue Feb 28 04:16:30 2006

Thanks Greg and Bruce.
I think you've convinced me to hold on to my old Hitachi a little longer.
The reason I was thinking about upgrading was the savings space and power
consumption but if the image quality isn't there It might not be worth it.
Also, those wide screens while bigger don't have much more viewing area than
a 21 with a normal aspect ratio!
Thanks again
Javier