Subject: [Leica] 2006 PAW Wk8
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Feb 26 12:53:46 2006

No Wk7. Much professional work and a new light meter didn't get me
further than test shots unworthy of presenting. But they got me
acquainted to the different spot metering representation of the
Sekonic L-558 than my old Pentax V.
Wk8 is a shot of a domestic scene with the Digilux 2 at 400 ASA. I
just installed NeatImage and made some noise profiles for the RAW
formats at different speeds and wanted to test them (testing again,
yes, it's that time of the year :-) on a real shot. It seems to work:

http://www.fullflavor.be/photography/PAW2006/slides/Wk8.html

Comments appreciated and
Thanks for looking,
Philippe