Subject: [Leica] if i met myself, i'd ask for my autograph
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Fri Feb 24 14:28:32 2006

There is a famous Elliott Erwitt shot of a family of four - dad, mom,
two boys - sitting on a sofa.  The males are wearing dark suits.  Mom
has a beehive hairdo.  It was taken in 1962 and I always thought it must
have been shot in Dallas, but I believe I later learned it was shot in
Michigan.  I can't find it online right now but if you have a copy of
Erwitt's book Snaps it is at page 75.

Kyle's gun toting family folk shots would be right at home next to it.

Even if some of them are in color.

And that's about as high of praise as I can give.

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City