Subject: [Leica] FS: 135mm M 3.4: Make Offer
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Fri Feb 24 11:49:18 2006

OK, folks, this is an excellent lens and I can't believe no one wants
it.  I've listed it here, on photo.net and on the auction site that
dares not speak its name, but the silence has been deafening.

It is just collecting (metaphorical) dust in my closet so I am opening
it up to reasonable offers.

Times and needs change, which is why I'm putting it up for sale.  It is
a 135mm APO-Telyt-M f3.4, model 11889, s/n 387xxxx.  I bought it new
from Tamarkin in NYC in May 2001.  It is a razor sharp lens but I have
used it very very little.  I was thinking about holding on to it for
when the digital M comes out but I have changed my mind.

There are the usual small wear marks at the front end of the collapsing
lens hood where the front cap clamps on; otherwise it looks pretty
spotless to me.  Its got both caps and its leather case and its box and
instruction manual.

It is listed on the B&H web site at $2595 new and $1799 used (9+). KEH
has one listed (EX+) at $1739.

If interested please contact me offlist at: rbaron@concentric.net

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City