Subject: [Leica] A shot from Long Beach
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Fri Feb 24 08:28:05 2006

Thanks to Don and Frank and Ric and Bruce.

Frank I'm sorry to hear about your difficulties with adoption -- I
know they exist and have seen some fairly troubling ones. Sigh. Life
is, in fact, a roll of the dice.

I'll look at the image when I can put it up on the big screen at home
and see what I might do with those buildings on the right. I greatly
appreciate your insights which I find invaluable.

Adam - who is now girding himself for the mid-morning LA
freeways....arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

AB