Subject: [Leica] A shot from Long Beach
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Feb 23 21:47:32 2006

Thanks, Frank, and I hope you fill us in about the joy the little one
you were able to adopt.

Thanks for the further information on the building.

Just from these two days I wouldn't have believed this was an "iffy"
area after dark with all the restaurants and upscale apartments. But I
was sure to walk my wife back from the convention center.

I'm sorry I missed you but another time, I'm certain.

Best!

Adam