Subject: [Leica] speculation
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Feb 21 19:33:37 2006

Brad,
Most of the fireworks came out last night about 11:00PM.  For new products
it is going to be a ho-hum sort of show.  Photokina will be interesting
perhaps.

Leica has pretty much said that the DM will be introduced at Photokina.  If
you sell enough Leica they might show you a working prototype.  Maybe Tom or
Seth will be there and we can get their opinion.

This doesn't mean that there won't be good things at the show.  For the past
few years the rate of change has been pretty huge so taking a bit of time to
absorb all that is out there is no bad thing.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com