Subject: [Leica] Looking for Hugo Meyer Kino Plasmart lenses
From: leicamania at gmail.com (blackpaint)
Date: Tue Feb 21 16:23:54 2006

Hi all,

Hugo Meyer produced great lenses (such as Kino Plasmart 50/f1.5, 75 =
F1.5. ) for Leica L39 before,
But it is extremely  hard to find now.=20
Can you please share me your experience if you have Huro Meyer Kino =
Plasmart LTM?
Moreover, If you have Kino Plasmart for sale or you know someone want to =
sell, please also let me know=20

Thank you=20

Joe From images at InfoAve.Net  Tue Feb 21 16:31:45 2006