Subject: [Leica] Different ways of looking at the same thing -
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Feb 21 07:01:45 2006

Thanks, Ted. I was with several people who were wandering through the
museum, felt lousy, and so just plopped on the floor with my back against
the rail to wait for my party. It was pretty obvious that rather than sit
there for 20 minutes, this was really a place to spend several hours, if not
the day - changing light, different crowds, etc. - shooting and reshooting.