Subject: [Leica] print versus a page of text :-(
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Feb 21 05:14:22 2006

Something has been happening to Acrobat. I had a version that locked
up my machine. It turned out it was placing temporary files somewhere
but not removing them. There were thousands of files and it took too
much time to read through them in order to create a new temporary file
name.

Once I found out about that and removed all the files manually, it
started printing and working again.

Downloading the update was probably a bad move. If it ain't broke, don't fix
it.

Daniel