Subject: [Leica] Group picture
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Mon Feb 20 06:36:31 2006

You can send the MP to...er...we're done with what. Never mind, I'll
take a brochure.
I meant to say 45 degree. That little bit of an eye cup sticking out
of the edge of the camera's profile is enough to convince me.
The only 90 degree finder was the video finder, or V-finder. It's off
white in color, with a black eyepiece. It came out very late in the
game, and probably seen by only a handful of individuals.
I wonder if the gentleman in question is a member of a Rollei group.
Or is he too busy using the SL66 to bother with Rollei blabber.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center
http://sdimitrovphoto.com