Subject: [Leica] Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ1 (long and silly)
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Thu Feb 16 09:55:10 2006

The Panasonic FX01, on the other hand, has now a wide angle zoom,
starting with 28mm, along with an increased ISO to 800-1600. Mind
you, one can only get a 4x6 image from the ISO800-1600,  according to
dpreview. I wonder if this is what the D-M capabilities will be?

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center
http://sdimitrovphoto.com