Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 6: buttsniffers in Almere and drunks in Amsterdam
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Feb 16 05:30:41 2006

Nathan,
We had our fun suggesting that Ted start up a K-14 line.  With the
collective ability of the LUG surely we could all afford the gear of our
dreams if we could invent a portable pissoir for women.  Besides, it would
make our lives so much better if the ladies in our lives had the same
freedom to drink up at all hours knowing that relief was just a few steps
away.  :)

It was quite good seeing non PC behaviour on the other side of the pond.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com