Subject: [Leica] Daily Dose of Spring IV
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Feb 15 20:05:06 2006

Greg,
Last year I was inspired by Graham's year long procession of images.  In
Atlanta really all that is blooming now are the daffodils, a few early iris,
plum trees are just starting to bloom, and some flavor of bush that comes in
red and white flavors.  You haven't seen flowers until you see the explosion
of dogwoods, azaleas, cherry trees, crab trees, and tulips.  The streets
literally run yellow with all the pollen from the floral extravaganza.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com