Subject: [Leica] Portable tripods Suggestions - Bogen Manfrotto prefered
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Feb 15 10:08:26 2006

>I never thought of a monopod, having read that poor tripod support
>is often worse than no support at all.

Not shure. When I was at last years Letzigrund Athletic Meeting, one of the
four traditionnal annual athletic events beside the olympic games and world
championships, mostly all of the sport photogs, and they must have been more
than hundred, used monopods, carrying their heavy Canon and Nikon teles.

Didier

Message from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] Portable tripods Suggestions - Bogen Manfrotto prefered)
Message from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] Portable tripods Suggestions - Bogen Manfrotto prefered)