Subject: [Leica] I shot a roll of film!
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Wed Feb 15 07:51:37 2006

Nathan - Contrasty or not they're still nice photos.  Next time you
might try letting the  file processor scan the negatives for you and
avoid the work.  I get back a CD with my negatives (and no prints)
for about $10.00 US per roll.  These commercial scans have been fine
for web posting and prints to about 8x10in. Almost everything I've
posted has been scanned this way.  I've only had to rescan a couple
of frames for one reason or another.

Regards,

Dick
Boston MA