Subject: [Leica] digital or analogue
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed Feb 15 06:06:29 2006

Hi Frank,
which , at the end of the day, is all a matter of sampling
accuracy/density (how fine we can resolve, or the number of
sensors/grains/receptors involved) which in turn defines the quality of
what we see or hear. This is where we start getting into fractal
relationships - the large mirrored in the small. (  "......and so, ad
infinitum."
QED: there is actually no difference between digital and "analogue"
photography after all - some people may not be pleased. Roll on the
sensors at a molecular level!
Douglas