Subject: [Leica] digital or analogue
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed Feb 15 01:46:15 2006

Possibly in the sense of sampling an image in tiny pieces i.e. film
grains and pixels? The only difference being that digital has an ordered
(matrix) structure - what would film look like if grain wasn't randomly
distributed?
Frank, I gather you mean the conversion of wave motion to electrical
impulses when you say our ears are digital, or am I missing something?
Douglas