Subject: [Leica] Sailing Shots
From: bkhinderks at shaw.ca (Barry Hinderks)
Date: Tue Feb 14 14:31:19 2006

Thanks for the comments Ted -- and I agree with them all. I'd actually
forgotten all about the Sunday races and had gone down early in the AM to
shoot the monstrosity of a new building going up on the waterfront -
noticed the start and wandered down to take a few shots. 'Course it was way
too cool, wind blowing, me freezing and I only stayed long enough to catch
a few images. Lens was a 28-200 zoom so it was a matter of use what ya
brung :-). I'll be heading back on a reasonably windy day and plan on
getting some action shots. Not too sure about the powerboat though -- may
wait til the Summer series before I try that !!!
Barry H