Subject: [Leica] Photo: Love in a time of wind chimes
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Mon Feb 13 13:28:20 2006

Hi Adam,

The picture you wanted was the wind chimes in the wind, I assume,
coupled to something else, if possible.

By standing to the right of the end-right line of the wind-chimes,
and setting them at an angle of ? 30 degrees to the left, you would
have a disappearing line of chimes. Focussing on the couple with a ?
200/300 mm lens, and the slower shutter speed, would allow the chimes
to show and integrate with the couple (or whatever).

Of course, on your photo/cell-phone you could integrate the sound
with the image ........... and send the combination to ..............
your chosen receivers/viewers ............... worldwide!

Is that where we are going?

B.