Subject: [Leica] A Few of My Favorite Things
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Feb 12 21:47:55 2006

In a message dated 2/12/2006 5:49:35 P.M. Central Standard Time,
rmcclure2@woh.rr.com writes:

I  finally got around to shooting a grouping of my favorite toys (which
include an M4-2, just to keep on topic).  I had a heck of a time with
the lighting as I discovered that my Norman studio umbrella light won't
fire from a digital camera, so I played with bounce flash.  I really
had difficulty trying to do closeups of watches with all kinds of
reflections.  I suppose a light tent or other diffused lighting, plus  a
nice macro lense, would help.  This type of staged photography is  new
to me and I would appreciate any  advice.

http://homepage.mac.com/robertmcclure/PhotoAlbum112.html

Rob  McClure

Actually you could make it better in Photoshop with the  shadows and
highlights control. (See attached)

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com