Subject: [Leica] Re: world press winners 2006
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sat Feb 11 09:27:12 2006

Just as bad here in Germany. We ordered something some years ago in a
department store in Hannover and wanted to have it delivered to our
flat. When we saidthe address, Goethe Strasse,t he assistant
asked how to spell Goethe, we told her and asked if she'd never heard
the name before. Her answer "How should I know how it's spelled - I'm
not from Hannover".
Douglas