Subject: [Leica] Re: world press winners 2006 - now HCB, lost in translation
From: ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Sat Feb 11 08:24:11 2006

Phong--

Thanks for the different interpretation. It gives me a fresh way to
look at HCB. That is a very different take than I have from "decisive
moment."

A fresh perspective makes for fresh eyes. I'll have "first look" at
photos already seen.

Thanks again.

Ric Carter
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Passing-Fancies