Subject: [Leica] Mother at close to 90...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri Feb 10 07:54:41 2006

On Feb 9, 2006, at 12:28 PM, Philippe Orlent wrote:

> Steve,
> This is a difficult one: it is your mother, and this implies strong
> emotional attachment of your side to this picture.
> So basically, if you consider this a good portrait of your mother
> as she is now, than who am I to criticize?

thanks Philippe... your comments are appreciated.  I do believe that
any photo of anything that the photographer really cares about, leads
to a similar emotional attachment... and the same difficulties in
giving and accepting criticism...

this is why criticism can be so hard to take...  and why some people
stick to rocks and ferns...Steve