Subject: [Leica] CS2 and noise reduction.
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Wed Feb 8 13:30:14 2006

When I bought the new CS2, it went online and "demanded" I check for
updates. Ok I thought 140 megs later NOW I have the software. I suppose
we should be grateful that there is continued development, but those
who say you can buy a computer or programme and just stick with it, not
upgrading, are usually just holding onto bugs. I do have a friend who
is still writing books on my old 12 inch MAC SE.