Subject: [Leica] Tina and Digital (was, Enlarger
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Mon Feb 6 21:03:33 2006

I find that the the Epson profiles for various papers are pretty darned good
for printing color images (I'm using a 2200) on their selection of papers.

But printing B&W with a RIP on other brands of papers (Moab Kayenta,
in my case, but there are a ton of options) involves some serious delving
into the "black arts."

Scott