Subject: [Leica] I have given up
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Mon Feb 6 18:27:12 2006

Don't give up, do what I did. Stop using digital and appreciate the look of
film (even if it means you have to scan it with a digital scanner). People
still enjoy archery even though a gun is more accurate. And people still
roll bowling balls at pins even though throwing a goat would knock down more
pins.

Get out a Leica M, a Rolleiflex TLR, and shoot some Tri-X. Get out of the
funk!

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com