Subject: [Leica] #22 & #23
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Feb 6 10:14:25 2006

Lord, it gets worse and worse.  Pretty soon you'll be showing us
pictures of insulators and switch boxes.  Just had enough greenery?
Or, is the winter weather finally getting to you?  ;-))

Fortunately, you Brits can't do power-line ugly anywhere as well as we can.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/NYC/3_01_0001_web