Subject: [Leica] re: Kodak 3200
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Feb 5 15:45:24 2006

Douglas,
I'm with you for most of this.  We will see what comes out of a few frames I
managed to sneak in while SWMBO's mother wasn't looking.  I was on the main
street of that booming metropolis, Saluda N.C. taking pictures as we walked
back to the car.  Fast lenses and a convenient tree can do wonders.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com