Subject: [Leica] re: Epson RD-1
From: nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts)
Date: Sun Feb 5 12:45:07 2006

Scanning is a PIA. I use a Minolta MultiPro, and it
provides excellent results from 35mm and 120 pos and
neg - but it's still very slow - digital is so much
more fun most of the time. My next camera will be the
EOS 5D, which will do most things I want. That said, I
will be setting up a wet darkroom again this year...

Nick