Subject: [Leica] Jeffery PAW - Week 4 - Lower 9th Ward Church
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Sun Feb 5 08:27:36 2006

Hi Jeffrey,

For what it's worth, there are a number of European magazines/
journals who might be interested in a "follow-up" of events: Stern,
Paris-Match and of all the European newspaper magazines ........ the
Sunday Telegraph and Sunday Times ............... and don't forget
National Geographic (?), the National Archives and the Library of
Congress (they probably won't pay, but ...........

Greetings,
B.