Subject: [Leica] DMR mk II ?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Feb 4 16:48:14 2006

Hi Doug,
Thanks it was your prod in the butt to go back and have a look. Much of it
very interesting along with the comments, certainly the type of photography
I was talking about. I must say even on screen it looked very very good.

Now I'm beginning to get a better feeling about the DMR from looking at your
suggested site. Thanks again for pointing it out.
ted