Subject: [Leica] My Kid's Wedding.....
From: bd_colen at harvard.edu (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Feb 4 14:46:01 2006

If yours were the better photos, Peter, they were better for one of two
resons, neither of which have a thing to do with the camera you used:
either you're simly a better photographer than the wedding "pro," the vast
majority of whom wouldn't know an interesting image from a Hallmark card;
or you took better photos because, knowing the couple intimately, you knew
who to photograph.
___
Sent with SnapperMail
www.snappermail.com