Subject: [Leica] Re: DMR mk II ?
From: leowesson at charter.net (leo)
Date: Sat Feb 4 10:07:20 2006

A friend of mine got a dmr at christmas.  She couldn't get it to
function.  I couldn't get it to function.  It went back to leica, and
came back to her last week.  I got a chance to play with it yesterday.
I must admit, the quality of the images is quite excellent.  It is
definitely a high end piece of equipment, comparable to the phase one
backs for the hassy.  Looking at it from that point of view, it is
well priced, not expensive.  After using it, I would be convinced to
buy one if i owned an r9 and some r glass.  Makes me regret a bit,
not picking up that  r9  i passed on a few months ago!

http://homepage.mac.com/leosarv/.Pictures/dmr/cat-head.jpg

Here is a screen shot at 100% of one of the files.

Leo