Subject: [Leica] Re: DMR mk II ?
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Sat Feb 4 08:44:22 2006

on 2/4/06 8:38 AM, F?lix L?pez de Maturana at FELIXMATURANA@telefonica.net
wrote:

>> I know it is hopeless to convince most typical Canon owners, they
>> are loyal to their brand (after all, who want to admit he has spent
>> a lot of money for an inferior product?)
>
> Exactly my thoughts about DMR buyers.
>
> Felix

Felix, have you read this photo.net thread?  Several commercial
photographers have posted in this thread who used Canon DSLRs for years -
all models - and switched to the DMR for its better image quality.

 http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=00F5p6

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Re: DMR mk II ?)
Reply from sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner) ([Leica] Re: DMR mk II ?)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Re: DMR mk II ?)