Subject: [Leica] My Kid's Wedding.....
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Feb 4 07:00:16 2006

Hi, Frank, I'll support your wife's wanting you to enjoy the day - and say
that you should point out to her that for you, enjoying the day means
capturing a few special moments from it. I certainly wouldn't suggest that
you wander off to concentrate on photography. That, as Seth well knows, is
the kind of thing that can lead to despousification. ;-) But having an M6
over your shoulder, and whipping it to your eye from time to time, shouldn't
be considered a violation of spousal/fatherly duties.

I say go for it - it sounds like you're going to get pretty stilted stuff
otherwise.

B. D.