Subject: [Leica] Pictures from Gdansk
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Feb 3 09:24:55 2006

Nathan showed:
Subject: Pictures from Gdansk
>>I have put together a gallery of my pictures from Gdansk in Poland. A
> few of them have been in my PAWs and the Poland travelogue, but there
> are also some "new" ones:
> > http://www.fotocycle.dk/cpg142/thumbnails.php?album=6 <<<

Hi Nathan,
Your new portfolio is indeed a joy to look through. Damn you are good! :-)
Frame after frame is an eye opener to fine picture taking. And even though
we've seen a few before they're worth every minute of time enjoying the work
of a talented photographer. Particularly when it's the work of a person who
does it for the love of it and not earning his keep as a photographer.

I'm most partial to your night scenes as they are excellent. Is there an
edge of excitement because we're looking at pictures from another land? Of
course, it goes with human nature as we relate to scenes from other
countries.

But in this case with your talent to see and compose elements into fine
photographs, you'd produce equally fine photography in whatever location you
were in, hometown or otherwise.

Well done, good on you! :-) Indeed a pleasure to look at, thank you for
posting in such an organized and efficient manner.

ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
1817 Feltham Road
Victoria BC  V8N 2A4