Subject: [Leica] PAW 4 dlridings
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Mon Jan 30 05:43:16 2006

> My screen went ice blue as the picture came up, so enough already with this
> cold stuff, just nice warm family pictures for a while like those you send
> at times. And no not your better than good wife out shovelling snow doesn't
> cut it as a family picture. ;-)

Fantastic! I can, with a good conscience, break one of the PAW rules
(if there really _are_ any out there).

I actually enjoy taking the family shots. It's what I do when I don't
have anything specific (project, assignment). And in the winter ...
there are not a lot of alternatives except for these eternal trees :-)

I'm looking into a warm and balmy part of the globe ... there isn't
such a part of Sweden (actually, a little further south, south of
Hallands?sen (a ridge the glaciers left) might fit in. You can have
domestic birds out on the patio all winter).

Thanks all!

Daniel

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] PAW 4 dlridings)