Subject: [Leica] PAW 4 dlridings
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Jan 29 13:35:12 2006

Daniel Ridings offered coldly: ;-)
> Cold over here people. But it is getting lighter.
> > http://www.dlridings.se/paw/2006/4.html<<<

Now that's a picture that would put a cold hearted hooker into deep freeze!
;-)

My screen went ice blue as the picture came up, so enough already with this
cold stuff, just nice warm family pictures for a while like those you send
at times. And no not your better than good wife out shovelling snow doesn't
cut it as a family picture. ;-)

We want nice warm by the fire place things that make us feel comfy enjoying
the warmth of your home and hearth. ;-)

Nice winter shot though I'd hate to be driving in it.

I've shot those type of "cold winter" pictures at one time in my life, then
I realized I couldn't put enough clothes on to keep warm and be able to walk
at the same time. So I gave it up and moved to the warm and balmy side of
Canada. :-)

However, it does become a bit of a bind cutting grass in January. ;-)

ted

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] PAW 4 dlridings)