Subject: [Leica] RE: RE: PAW Week 3 Jeffrey---Nagin - bowing out . .
From: puff11 at comcast.net (Norm Aubin)
Date: Sat Jan 28 11:01:30 2006

Sonny, et. al .

You're kind, but I think I will let go of this one now.

I'm frustrated because I don't what the right answer is, but I have
some serious and deep seated doubts about what the proposed
answers will do.

I think the paradigm needs to change.

You're right, I am not as well informed as I could be, most
of my training is in engineering and design, construction and
deployment of  weapons systems, not in socio-economic
issues.  Cities are what we usually refer to as "Targets".

As far as I know, virtually nothing I say on this list will
actually cause any change in any government action,
so it's really just me moving air around.

I think I'll just say: thanks, it was an interesting discussion.

Best of light,
Norm

   _____