Subject: [Leica] CS-2
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Fri Jan 27 17:21:41 2006

Heck, I'm still trying to figure out how not to have iphoto open up
every time I insert a flash card into the computer. Apart from
compartmentalizing the hard drive, putting iphoto in the trash prior
to loading any media seems to work. The trick is not to dump the
trash before replacing iphoto back into the system.
I sent a query to the dunderheads at Mac some time ago on how to
disable iphoto, but have yet to receive a reply.
I think the next Q&A will have to go to Jobs his-self.
I'm using CS2. I had planned to get Photo Mechanic, for the browsing
tool, but Bridge has been an adequate for now.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center
http://sdimitrovphoto.com