Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW - Week 3 - Jeffery --- Nagin
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed Jan 25 18:24:42 2006

Aaron F. Broussard also offended everyone except Native American Gays...by
deciding to turn off all of the pumps during Katrina, thus flooding much of
his Parish. He didn't want the pump operators to be endangered by the
hurricane (which is sort of like not wanting your police to be endangered by
criminals).

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com