Subject: [Leica] The "impending doom" of film (now vinyl oddity)
From: dnaplasmid at compwrx.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Sun Jan 22 08:51:43 2006

I am amazed to here this.  The very first LP I ever bought was the Beatles
Vee Jay - Introducing the Beatles, when it first came out in 1964.   I was
in 8th grade.  I saved up my allowance and went to what was Rhodes Dept.
Store in the University Village in Seattle.  I ran home and played the first
side and was in heaven. I flipped it over and much to my surprise, it was
the same set of songs.  I was so disappointed.  I packed it up and took it
back and got another one, which I still have.  I hope someone in the store
was smart enough to not return that album to the distributer.  I which I had
been smarter then.  Yours is the only other story I have heard like this.

Aram

Replies: Reply from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] Re: "impending doom", now vinyl oddity, VJ Beatles)