Subject: [Leica] The "impending doom" of film
From: langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer)
Date: Sun Jan 22 05:51:30 2006

Oops.  Sent too early by mistake.

Boy George and Culture Club).  There is also a market for jazz pressings.
There isn't as big a market for classical, and some things cannot be given
away, like old Zamphir, Laurence Welk, etc. records.  Other than flogging
them individually or in small lots on eBay, I'd suggest a yard sale, but
this too is likely to yield small returns.  As with anything else, if you
haven't got a good idea of the value of what you are selling, you are pretty
much at the mercy of the buyer.  Of course, a lot of us have found those
yard sale bargain used cameras for just that reason.

Mark