Subject: [Leica] The "impending doom" of film
From: langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer)
Date: Sun Jan 22 05:48:40 2006

I really don't know.  You could find out who the serious dealers in vinyl
are locally and see if they are interested in your collection, but they are
unlikely to offer you a large amount of money for it.  Most vinyl fans are
interested in rock music, and the kinds of things that have the broadest
interest are the things that I have the least interest in (like early Boy
George and c